Review Management Customized To Fit Your Industry
We understand that your industry can be just as unique as your business itself. Depending on your physical location, offered products and services, and other market factors, the approach to tracking and responding to reviews may require special considerations and timelines. That's why our team of review and response management specialists takes a custom approach when handling your account.
We are versed in a number of different industry business models to ensure your customer reviews are analyzed and professionally engaged with in a timely fashion.
Restaurants, Eateries, and Fast Food
The restaurant and food service industry sees some of the highest review and response rates of any vertical. From safety precautions to food quality to price, restaurant owners want to keep an active pulse on all aspect of customer experience. Online restaurant reviews are the number one source of that feedback.
With Let Us Respond's review and response services, restaurant owners can take advantage of:
1) Instant review monitoring (near real-time from publish point) across multiple locations and franchises
2) Professional review responses catered to both local and national brand standards
3) Customized platform strategies that prioritize more active social media review tools (e.g. Yelp and Facebook)
4) Custom reports outlining both account and individual location performance
5) Top industry platform integrations such as GrubHub and Foursquare
Retail and Grocery Stores
Whether you own a boutique retail shop or a multi-location grocery chain, Let Us Respond can help provide a level of expandable review tracking to both understand and improve your quick-turn customer sales experience over time.
As part of our software plus service model, retail businesses and grocery stores can benefit from:
1) Individual location tracking at scale. Build your business one location at a time and add new locations as they become available
2) Franchise-level tracking that helps centralize comparisons between what your customers should be experiencing and what they are actually saying
3) Professional responses catered to the depth and complexity of brand interaction you desire
4) Bulk review responses to help streamline interaction as your business grows
5) Top industry platform integrations such as Google My Business, Facebook, and Yelp
We understand that car providers can sometimes operate in their own bubbles. Individual locations develop their own customer service techniques on top of those provided by their umbrella brands. Since the car buying experience can be filled with a virtually endless number of variables, understanding online feedback can be the key to determining business success.
With Let Us Respond, small and large dealerships can
1) Manage multiple locations in a single view
2) Pinpoint problem locations by customer feedback and response rate
3) Leverage national customer service standards for review responses as well as localize responses if needed
4) Generate surveys for specific locations to truly understand the customer purchase experience
5) Utilize top industry platform integrations such as CarFax and Edmunds
When it comes to medical facilities, customer reviews are held with considerable respect because of their short and long-term effects on future customer sentiment. The Let Us Respond team understands that importance and the need to maintain your local medical reputation.
The healthcare industry is filled with all types of service facilities and brands, many of which create life-long partnerships with their patients. With Let Us Respond, your medical brand can
1) Track, score, and average patient reviews over time to see how relationships are maintained
2) Understand what patients in quick-turn businesses (e.g. urgent care) are saying at their most vulnerable moments
3) View which regions are not receiving reviews to determine which locations may require additional patient communication
4) Submit surveys to encourage interaction with your patients and create better brand interaction long after services are complete
5) Leverage top industry platform integrations such as Health Grades and Vitals
Banks & Financial Services
As online banking continues to evolve, brick and mortar financial service brands rely on reviews more than ever. From teller-based banking to financial management firms, Let Us Respond's software and professional services can give you the insight you need to compete in today's online marketplace.
Let Us Respond's review and response management services are perfect for the financial services industry and feature integration with top social platforms to better relate to your customers:
1) Access to reviews across leading social networks so you can respond to customers and target specific platforms for future marketing
2) Analytics-driven reports that can help indicate the most popular branches customers engage
3) Relationship-driven responses to help match the same tone and feel of your core brand
4) Top industry platform integrations such as Branch Spot and My Bank Tracker
Other Industries Driven By Reviews
Our online review tracking and response management services are perfect for virtually any industry. Whether you operate a brick and mortar store or offer virtual professional services, you can count on our team to monitor, analyze, and respond to your reviews with a communication style specific to your field.
Other common review-driven industries include: