The Experience Maker Interviews Let Us Respond
So often we forget to put ourselves in our customers shoes and miss the small details that can make or break both customer experience and brand reputation. But what does it take to go beyond just reviews and ratings and create a truly remarkable experience?
Our VP and Director of Sales, Tony Abbo, recently sat down with Dan Gingiss of The Experience Maker to discuss just that. Tony and Dan’s discussion introduces both Shoppers’ View and Let Us Respond, reviews the benefits of Mystery Shopping in understanding the customer journey, and covers how Let Us Respond’s one-on-one review response services create a human-to-human pathway for utilizing customer feedback online.
Key Interview Takeaways
- Attention to detail in brand positioning and reviews are crucial to understanding your customers
- Brand experience starts well before first interactions. Reviews may already be a point of no return.
- There’s true power in human-to-human interaction. Many brands put too much emphasis on ratings and review statistics when they should be focusing on building connections.
- Putting too much focus on customers in the front door (incoming sales) can limit the ability to convert those going out the back door (negative experiences).
- Navigating review platforms is complex, even without creating review-driven relationships. Dedicated resources should be set aside to help support both simultaneously. Let Us Respond can streamline the process.
Turn Reviews Into Remarkable Experiences
Ready to create a one-on-one connection with your customers? Leave the logistics to us and have Let Us Respond build the foundation. Contact us today for a free consultation.